Monday, October 23, 2006

a busy week!




These are some of the paintings I did in watercolor, all in the last couple of weeks. These are in the school display case right now, along with wonderful paintings by my fellow students. I feel really honored to have my paintings up for other art students to see, and some people have told my teacher they like them. In fact, one of the teachers was really enthusiastic, and had my teacher introduce her to me, so that was nice, because she seemed to see what I hoped to put into them.
B*B, Ysabeau

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Its amazing how much more skilled your paintings look. You know I've ALWAYS loved the spirit in your paintings, but now they seem to be comeing closer and closer to the images you hold in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 AM

    The depth and light you achieve are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful and VIBRANT! I love the colors and although they are invigorating, they also seem very soothing. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete