Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finishing up some lingering projects



Some of the jewelry I finished this Summer, I had started last year. Sometimes I'm just in the mood to work on the base, design the shape, and come back to it later in a different frame of mind. The beading repetition is a great way to be in a meditative frame of mind, and get some internal peace. I also do crochet, hand sewing/quilting, and painting and get the same effect, it's fun and creative, and I end up with really pretty objects for myself or for special gifts.

B*B,

Ysabeau

2 comments:

  1. I cam back again today, to look at the closeups. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep coming back and looking at your silvery bracelet.(the first photo) If it's not a personal favorite or meant for someone else, would you be interested in working out a trade?

    ReplyDelete