Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Winter Ramblings















It has been a very busy few weeks around here, with a lovely early visit from our Susie for Christmas, a lot of finishing of projects for gifts, and sending off handmade cards for the season. I've been kind of busy... plus the computer service changed from Adelphia to Roadrunner, and has resulted in no service much of the time for most of December. Now, it seems that they are starting to get it straightened out, so to catch up, the Fall term of classes finished up, and I'm preparing for a beginning oil painting class in mid-January. The weather has been so pretty, I'm going to be spending as much time in our little patio as I can, and my dh gave me outdoor speakers for Yule, so I can have as much music as I like! I will really enjoy the music, and will be serenading the neighborhood and painting to the music, woo hoo!

I got my little dog a huuuge bone for her stocking, and she has been carrying it around and successfully trying to make a dent in it, she's a rat terrier, so this twenty pound dog is just right for the bones for the eighty pound dogs. If she can get her mouth around it a little bit, it is going to get eaten!

Fun and Games! Ysabeau

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:03 PM

    What a lovely space to work!!!
    Maybe someday I'll join you :-}
    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete