Sunday, November 11, 2007

Figure studies





I've been enjoying working in watercolor in my Life Drawing class, and I feel like I'm making consistent progress, even though there are days when I just don't see anything happening. Some days I complete a bunch of small sketchy things, and other times I only do one or two larger pieces, but it's an exploration.

I need to just be patient with myself to make progress at my own pace. It takes time. BTW, the green one was claimed by one of my fellow students before I could get it out of the classroom, but I managed to get a photo.

B*B, Ysabeau

2 comments:

  1. I love them all, but especially the stance of the figure in silowet.jpg
    She looks cocky (womby?)and ready to strut, proud of herself and her beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:56 PM

    wow, youre doing so well with your people paintings. these are great!

    Oh, and I ws getting ready for thanksgiving (i'm making a turkey!) and pulled out the china you gave me and some of the rosey napkins you made for me. They are perfect for the occassion and are going to make the day extra special! -susie

    ReplyDelete