Friday, August 05, 2011

Playing with new toys!

We took some photos and video at the wedding last weekend, and now I'm learning to play with them, I mean, clean them up and make them fun to look at... not in the same way as Will, just a basic program to start with.  I'm hoping to collect other people's photos and have lots to enjoy learning this new skill.  It is related to other artistic skills I continue to try to develop, so maybe I'll learn lots from it.

Any of you who have photos, either of this event or other family photos or video, please send them to me!!!  

Pretty please?  With sugar on top?

Such a beautiful day today, it makes me want to go to the beach or the little duck lake, and make more videos to play with... but we're both too much in recovery state to go out and do it.  Yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment