Sunday, August 06, 2006

K is for...

Kwan Yin, Kwanin, Quan Yin - my favorite goddess of mercy, compassion, and generosity
Kids are so much fun, but such a challenge to keep a balance with them. I like to borrow them, then give them back, all spoiled, at this point in my life
Karma is a wonderful concept, as long as it isn't used to punish people who are already being hurt by life
Kkkkaty ... an old song
King me - used to play checkers very seriously with my grandpa Claude when I was a kid
King Kong - only the original classic for me, thankyouverymuch
Kismet - oh, the lavish Hollywood musicals! Bad Costuming, bad Dialog, but wonderful singing!
Klutz Kits - a fun way to try something new and a little weird, that's how I learned to do a little bit of macrame
Kiddy Karz - I loved them, thought I was really truly driving when I was six
Kiss me Kate - another chauvinistic script, but I keep being drawn in by the staging and classic style
Katherine Hepburn - a personal favorite, and a real class act
Kudzu - would you believe that the local city PLANTED IT all over the freeway walls, and WATERED IT?!!!!! It is self seeding and migrating all over the area, eating trees and yards as it goes, but they planted it because it's easy care.... oh, my.
Kathereen Mock - a dear old friend of mine from Canada, I miss her sweet face
Knee - mine hurt
Knead - fun to knead bread, but what to do, I can't eat it any more!
Krab (not Crab) imitation fake seafood that sneaks into my food
Kangaroo - what has it got in it's pocketses, precious? I think they are really fascinating, but I have no urge to get one for a pet!
Kilamanjaro just sounds so exotic and foreign, someplace I'll never be going, like Kalamazoo
Keen, neato, swell - acceptable exclamations when I was a kid
Kansas (I don't think we're in Kansas any more, Toto!)
BB King plays the blues on Lucille, says why should he retire, when he's having fun!
Knitting, I've just learned the very basic stitch, but so far I prefer to crochet, but once in a while I try it again.

I'm slow, but having fun with this wordplay list - B*B, Ysabeau

No comments:

Post a Comment