Sunday, September 10, 2006

N is for

Nasturtiums - I've been growing them every year, and they are so easy and pretty
Neighbor - My neighbors run a tutoring class in their garage, and it gets loud, plus the teenagers waiting for class right by my front window get tiring
Neverland - give me some fairy dust and I'll be ready to fly!
Now - the most important time for everyone
Null - empty - void
Nag - am I nagging, or reminding? It's all in the viewpoint
New - is overrated, but sometimes interesting
Nurture - yourself as well as others, you are important too
Nature - affects me more than I want to admit sometimes, but I'm very connected
Narnia - my favorite fantasy world as a child
Noodle - I used to eat way too many cup-o-noodles, because they were really cheap!
No - I'm practicing saying "no!" when I need to, instead of saying "yes" and regretting it
Nacre - pearlescence, layers of beauty in a pearl
Nickle Song - ... they only put in a nickle and they want a dollar song...

That's some "N"'s!

B*B, Ysabeau

No comments:

Post a Comment