Sunday, September 10, 2006

Went to Huntington Beach


On Friday, and it was such a beautiful day, sunshine and light breeze, not too crowded because it was a weekday! We walked up the pier and I took some pictures, and we saw a family of dolphins swimming by the end of the pier, ok we just saw Part of them when they surfaced, but it was still exciting. I haven't been able to enjoy an outing like this for a while, so I was so happy to be at the ocean. We had a cup of coffee at the Ruby's restaurant at the end of the pier, people watched, and tried not to get too much sun. I didn't feel too bad the day after, either, but we were pretty careful not to overdo.
My only real problem was that I still have to get used to the thought that "going to the beach" does not necessarily mean I get to go in the water, or play in the sand. sigh. But, the air was fine, the water was beautiful, watching everything was really fun, and I was able to walk down the pier, so that's enough for this trip. B*B, Ysabeau

2 comments:

  1. Great Photo - and I can almost smell the ocean!

    Glad you felt good afterward, that part is important too you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Thanks for sharing your day, I almost felt the breeze myself :-}

    ReplyDelete