Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Post


All over the world, many people are making "New Year's Resolutions" or hopes, dreams, and even decisions that will cause big, sweeping changes in their lives. This isn't about that. This is about little, every day problem solving, and figuring out strategies that work for me. I've been taking art classes, and I really enjoy them, also sewing quilts, making jewelry, a little gardening, taking a few pictures, some crochet, some finishing of UnFinished Objects, too much bad tv, and a bit of cooking, cleaning, and keeping our home up. I have not been going anywhere much, even right here in the neighborhood. I am not very organized, and I need some structure. I have plenty of art supplies, but I need the energy to use them, and a positive spirit to enjoy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment