Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Birth data ideas

I was thinking that it might be fun to try using symbols and colors from my birth data in a collage, or a multimedia quilt style wallhanging, or combine some of the aspects in a piece of jewelry, or other wearable art. So, just brainstorming, I could take the Lion for Leo as an obvious focal point, and have a streaming mane with other symbols hinted at, here and there, maybe give the Lion (or lioness!) ruby-like eyes, or put a miniature symbol of fire like a reflection in the eyes. Colors and lighting could influence the mood of the piece, joyful or sad, meditative, whatever I wanted, and I could use lots of texture, visual and tactile, to make it more interesting.

Another idea would be to combine symbols for my sun, rising (Libra), moon (Gemini), and perhaps midheaven (Cancer)... or make a pathway or map collage, symbols along the journey...

B*B,

Ysabeau

No comments:

Post a Comment