Saturday, April 29, 2006

Woo Hoo! I won a first prize!!!!!

My ocean picture with the BIG splashy wave, which had more details done after the photo, final photo to follow (my camera died and now I have to develop film, which I haven't done in YEARS!)...

Won First Place - Watercolor! I got the Milford Zornes watercolor award, which is quite an honor, plus $150. prize money, which I already spent on a mat cutter, and sheets of mat paper, so I can do a better job of framing my pictures. I thought that was appropriate!

!!!!!

B*B, Ysabeau

3 comments:

  1. Validation is great! But, IMHO you have always been one of the most artistic people I'm met online! Sounds like you put that prize money to great use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!!! That is so wonderful! And SO well-deserved!
    I am very proud ot know you :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:35 AM

    Congratulations! But you have always had great talent. Nice to see others agree with me! lol hugs, Sherri D

    ReplyDelete