Saturday, April 22, 2006

Possibilities and opportunities

It's funny how things happen. I went to a local craft store, Tall Mouse, a fairly large independant store that has been in the area for many years. They have classes in some techniques to use what they sell, and they are putting in a larger upscale beading sales area. I was purchasing wire and the clerk was telling me what was coming in, when she suddenly (and I can't think why) decided that I needed to talk to the store manager for the classes, and possibly teach something.

I don't know if I want to, how hard it would be, if it would pay much of anything, but I'm going to have some free time over the Summer and I do love beading, and sharing creativity. The manager wants to see some samples of my work, and I'm going to take a look at what I have ready to show her. B*B, Ysabeau

2 comments:

  1. Oh How cool would that be??!! I'd love to take a class from you :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beaded work is wonderful - I know you would be a great teacher, so my fingers are crossed for you - both for the job and the show!

    ReplyDelete