Sunday, April 16, 2006


These are three quilts I entered in the Indelible Spirit challenge, and my dh who didn't want his picture taken (isn't he cute!). I won a "judges choice" for the one he's holding, which was the only one large enough to qualify for that contest.

There was some confusion in the process of dealing with entering things, but that was a good experience for me, in the long run.
It was enough to just get the quilts done, send them out on time, with labels, hand done sleeves (which turned out to be different from the requirements, which was frustrating) entry fees, and make the committment to believing in myself that entering something I made by hand entails. It was harder to do than it sounds. B*B, Ysabeau


1 comment:

  1. Ohh I Love these! THe color patterns of the one your honey guy is holding is mesmerizing. How wonderful you entered! Maybe I will enter something this year.. And your DH Is cute too!

    ReplyDelete