Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Student Art Show - I got in! and some beadwork

In fact, FIVE of my six entries got into the show!!!!! Woo hoo! ... and rumor has it that one of them may have done more than just get in, but I have to wait for Friday to find out more, all I know is that my teacher told me to attend the awards presentations, for Sure, on Friday... B*B, Ysabeau














Here is a hair ornament I made for myself with tiny beads on a polished stick, and the circlet was something I made for a friend's wedding, with amethyst, moonstone, crystals, rose quartz, it came out really lovely for my first ever attempt at wire work. B*B, Ysabeau

4 comments:

  1. You never stop amazing me with your work - the circlet is gorgeous! Congrats on getting your entries in - I can't wait to hear what happens on FRIDAY! WHOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be a dup comment - but GORGEOUS CIRCLET! I can't wait to see what Friday brings, great news on getting into the show! WHOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stuff and YAHOOO!!!!!!! about the art show!!!!!!

    I can hardly wait to find out what you win!!!!!

    Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:50 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS on getting first place! I can certainly see why- your work is excellent. I love the circlet too.
    -Kristi

    ReplyDelete