Sunday, April 30, 2006

"A" is for...


Amber, I love the perfume and the stone/petrified resin
Anger, something I was taught not to feel, but I'm working on it
Art, Artist, Artistic, Artful - but never "artsy"
Anachronism, Society for Creative Anachronism, I spent almost twenty years participating and it was certainly a growth time for me, and sometimes I do feel like I'm in the wrong time or place
Anatomy, mine is giving me some grief right now, but healing
Arbitrary, I really hate it when I have to deal with arbitrary rules or people... tend to ask Why?
Assimilate, trying to assimilate all my past and come to my future a more whole person
Activities, love to participate, hate being left out
Answers, always looking for new ones, in addition to the obvious
Armor, learning to live without mine as much as possible
Antipathy, just a little Alice
Archery, I used to shoot a little recurve and crossbow, badly
Above, one of the seven directions
Abilities, still exploring mine, love to encourage others in theirs
Alchemy, personal transformations
...And...
Autumn, one of my four favorite seasons!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Above average
    You are not average.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:52 AM

    Above Average
    You are above average

    ReplyDelete