Friday, April 21, 2006

Student Art show part II

I put these two into the Art Show, too, after I did a little finishing work on the left hand one...















The left one "La Jolla in Spring", is 16X22", I think, and the right one "Stolen Time" is 11x14" size, I just realized that I probably didn't sign them (if they accept them into the show, I think I will have to take them apart and sign them)... oh, dear. and probably lawks... well, I'll just be really happy if one of the six I submitted gets juried in, and even if NONE of them do, at least I did try, and I will try again. B*B, Ysabeau

3 comments:

  1. I love them both, and just by submitting them you've taken a huge step! I hope I have the courage to do the same this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lower one on the post view is the one that it looks like they are accepting... I did some more shading and added the rock that the wave was crashing on, after this picture was taken in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:07 AM

    These are wonderful. You are very talented.
    Kandi

    ReplyDelete