Friday, April 21, 2006

Student Art show

I did put in three pictures, the "Gateway" one shown
on another post, a large abstract floral that is large and
very wild and mostly purples, I called it "Easter Parade"
as a joke, and a smaller picture of a small girl and smaller
boy with pails on their way to the beach, called "Big Sister"
that for some reason, I personally liked.
My teacher said -
WHY didn't I include one of my seascapes... reason is I had no
frame that would fit it, so I took the hint, picked up a couple of
likely inexpensive frames at Target on sale, and I'll try to make
one or two of them fit, and turn them in tomorrow.
B*B,
Ysabeau

1 comment:

  1. You rock! I'm so glad you did. I will remember when its my turn to enter something. I am determined to overcome that hurdle once this year, at least.

    ReplyDelete